Next Session Starts:
July 17th, 2017!!
What is jobPath?
A series of free 6-week employment readiness workshops designed for people who have a disability.
- Situated in a welcoming and comfortable employment resource setting.
- Provides instruction and learning via small interactive groups.
- Assesses a person's abilities and aptitudes to determine job suitability.
- Provides opportunities to explore the world of work and various work settings.
- Locates job placement opportunities which often result in employment offers.
- Provides job search assistance and follow-up after 'graduation'.
- Sponsors an Alumni Club for jobPath 'graduates'.
Who can refer and/or apply to jobPath?
- People who have a disability, and who are aged 16 and over. No official diagnosis is required to confirm a person's disability.
- Family members or Service Agencies are welcome to make referrals.
- Enrollment to be contingent on applicant being Opportunities Fund eligible.
Where is jobPath?
- Centrally and conveniently located: 660 Oakdale Avenue, Sarnia
- Phone: 519-332-4004
- Situated around the corner from the Sarnia Transit Transfer point at Northgate plaza.